- Shadow free roof space available
- Sanctioned load if On grid system
- Consumption pattern
- Applicable policy (Net metering vs Gross metering)
- Purpose of going solar (Zero emission vs Electricity charges reduction)
The Solar system is connected to the Electricity Grid. Excess electricity produced beyond the household consumption is exported to the grid. When there is no Grid power then the Solar system will not work.
Off grid system is suitable where there is no exiting Electricity grid connection. Batteries will be installed to store power for the usage in the night when there is no solar power generation.
- Hybrid system can work even when there is no grid power
- Excess power is used to charge Battery which can be used to reduce power import from grid and also a power backup during powercut